Dental Implants are the modern alternative that changed everything.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are medical-grade titanium posts that permanently anchor to your jaw. Prosthetic crowns are then placed onto the posts, giving you permanent teeth that look and feel completely natural.
The implants replace the roots of your teeth, and they are virtually immune to infection, damage, and decay. This prevents both gum disease and bone loss from continuing and allows healing and recovery to begin.
A highly trained dentist like Dr. Ruparelia can use implants to treat just about any mouth that’s missing teeth, whether it’s just one tooth, a few, or the whole set that needs replacement.
Why are dental implants the best method of tooth replacement?
Dental implants are a huge improvement over older techniques for tooth replacement.
- Dental implants give you a permanent solution. Implants are strong, durable, and designed to last a lifetime.
- You can look your best. Smile, laugh, and live with confidence. Dental implants look just like natural teeth, and they’ll help restore your natural facial structure.
- You’ll be able to eat whatever you want. Dental implants function just like real teeth so you can once again enjoy all your favorite foods.
- You’ll never be without teeth again. 95% of our patients are candidates for one-day implant procedures.
Why is it important to replace missing and damaged teeth?
If you have missing or damaged teeth, suffer from severe gum disease, or have endured trauma to the mouth, you’re a good candidate for full-mouth dental implants. If you don’t replace your teeth, you risk:
- Your smile. Missing teeth greatly affect the look of your smile. With implants, you’ll have the confidence to smile freely and laugh without hesitation once again.
- Your ability to eat what you want. Damaged or missing teeth can make enjoying some foods painful and difficult, and dentures often don’t provide enough stability for eating foods such as steak, popcorn, and nuts. With dental implants, you can eat what you want, when you want.
- Your breath. Let’s face it. Gum disease stinks in more ways than one. Once bacteria has reached your roots, it’s nearly impossible to eliminate bad breath no matter how diligent you are. A dental implant procedure will actually remove bacteria from your mouth, and your new titanium structures will prevent it from coming back.
- Your looks. When you lose healthy teeth, your jawbone begins to shrink and deteriorate. This can change the shape of your face, making you look older. Dental implants prevent continued bone loss, helping you to maintain your natural facial structure.
- Your health. Did you know that your oral health actually affects your overall health? Unhealthy levels of bacteria and tooth loss have been linked with cardiovascular health, diabetes, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s, and more. When your dental implant procedure removes unhealthy bacteria from your mouth, it also removes unnecessary risks to your health.
- DENTAL IMPLANT OPTIONS
When people talk about dental implants, they are usually referring to the whole implant system. This includes the implant itself, which is a titanium post, along with the replacement teeth that are visible in your mouth. These restorations, like crowns and dentures, are incredibly natural looking and are virtually indistinguishable from your real teeth.
Dr. Ruparelia offers a number of implant options, depending on your treatment needs and how many teeth you need to replace. These include options for one tooth, multiple teeth, or all the teeth in an arch.
Multiple Implants and Implant-Supported Bridges
Dental Implants – The Full Mouth Solution
The most basic implant treatment is the placement of a one-tooth implant, and Dr. Ruparelia has the advanced training and skills to offer a number of different implant options for a single tooth.
The implant procedure varies depending on your particular dental circumstances. With the conventional implant technique, an implant is secured to the jaw in a first appointment, and then given a period of time for the bone to grow around the implant. Once Dr. Ruparelia is satisfied with the fit and strength of the implant, he uses a porcelain crown to replace the visible part of the tooth above the gum line.
Multiple Implants and Implant-Supported Bridges
Dr. Ruparelia can replace a few teeth in a row with multiple implants or an implant-supported bridge.
Conventional bridges essentially used existing teeth on either side of the missing teeth to anchor the row of replacement teeth in between. These replacement teeth “bridge” the gap between the anchor teeth, but just sit on the gum line, and are not actually attached to the jaw.
Dr. Ruparelia’s implant-supported bridges are superior to conventional bridges for a number of reasons:
The Full Mouth Solution
If you need to replace all of your teeth, traditional dentures used to be your only solution. Now, Dr. Ruparelia can use our full mouth dental implant system to give you a brand new set of teeth that’s permanent and beautiful.
Essentially, Dr. Ruparelia uses six or more implants in each arch to securely and permanently hold a full upper or lower set of teeth. Once placed, these will look, feel, and function just like a natural healthy set of teeth – permanently!
Best of all, when Dr Ruparelia replaces your teeth, he will make sure that you don’t go even a single day without a full set of teeth. Call us to learn more about our same-day dental implants.
At Cascades, we make sure your entire implant procedure is as comfortable as possible from start to finish.
Implant-supported overdentures are removable dentures secured by implants.
Anyone who has ever used dentures has experienced the frustration and limitations of speaking, chewing, and even just smiling. Traditional dentures can be uncomfortable, or even painful. They can feel unstable and come loose, making it difficult to eat the foods you love.
Implant supported overdentures can help. Dr. Ruparelia can place several dental implants in your jawline as anchors for a traditional denture. In some circumstances, this is fixed, but some can be be completely removed and put back in place by the patient. This gives a traditional denture more stability than conventional methods, such as denture adhesives.
- IMPLANT COSTS
At, we strive to provide you with the highest quality dental implants and prosthetics at the lowest prices out there.
One Price, No Surprises
When you choose Cascades, we give you one all-inclusive quote upfront. This quote includes everything, and it doesn’t change. Even if we end up with unexpected work or expenses on our end, your cost stays the same. On top of that, we consistently beat our competitors’ prices. You won’t be able to find this quality of care for these prices anywhere else.
Typical Fee Range
Treatment to place a single implant will typically range between $2500 to $5000 total, depending on the complexity of case and the condition of the anchoring jaw bone.
Full-mouth dental implants are typically $18,000 to $24,000 per arch, much less than even our closest competitors. And again, your initial quote is fixed and includes everything. This cost will never increase, no matter what.
The Cascades Value
The number of doctors you see, the offices you visit, and the skill of your practitioners can all affect your total cost. Other dental implants procedures can cost you up to $50,000 or even more, and you may be surprised with additional costs down the line.
Shop around and you’ll find that in our case, you really can have the best quality and the best price at the same time.
Dr. Ruparelia is one of the most experienced dental implant surgeons in the country. Both his skill and excellent relationships with implant and prosthetic companies keep your cost down. The entire implant procedure is also done in one office with one doctor, so there are minimal overhead expenses to cover.
Perhaps most importantly, at Cascades, we care deeply about our patients. We know how important dental implants can be to creating a full life, and we always ensures that our dental implant procedure as affordable as possible for our patients. And, since we promise not to change your initial quote, you’ll never be surprised with hidden fees and expenses.
At Cascades, we know that choosing to get dental implants is a big decision. We care about your experience, and we want you to feel confident in your choice. That’s why we offer a 10-year guarantee on all dental implant procedures.