The loss of your teeth can make life difficult.
It can seriously impact your confidence and prevent you from fully living the lifestyle you long for. Eating the foods you want, laughing and smiling freely, and taking social and professional risks become nothing more than fantasies.
We know how painful tooth loss is, and we’re here to help.
We combine our compassion and understanding with years of experience and the very best in modern technology. Our innovative approach gives you permanent, natural teeth in just one day.
WHY CHOOSE FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Dr. Ruparelia and his staff will bring you top technological solutions and an understanding approach all in one convenient location, providing you with the best option in dental implants. In choosing our full mouth dental implants, you know you’ll be given the best care, at the best cost, for the best long-lasting solution.
EXPERIENCE AND INNOVATION
Dr. Ruparelia is a very experienced and innovative dental implant surgeon. His passion for his patients and his practice have driven him to make your entire experience as comfortable as possible. From personal care to state-of-the-art technology, Dr. Ruparelia ensures that his full mouth dental implants are the best modern dentistry has to offer.
ONE DOCTOR, ONE LOCATION
Other dental implant centers may pair you with one specialist during your initial consultation, dental assistants during various appointments, and a completely different surgeon on the day of your procedure. Not only that, you’re often sent from one office to another for each individual element of your treatment. It’s frustrating, it’s time-consuming, and it’s expensive.
With our full mouth dental implants, you know that Dr. Ruparelia will perform every aspect of your procedure, all at one office. By meeting with your doctor right from the beginning, you’ll have the security of knowing that your needs are being met with no miscommunications or surprises further along the road. And having everything done in one office saves you time, money, and stress.
We give you one all-inclusive quote upfront. This quote will include everything, and it won’t change. Even if we end up with unexpected work or expenses on our end, your cost stays the same. On top of that, we consistently beat our competitors’ prices. When you consider our quality of care, you will see that our rates are extremely competitive. Please feel free to research and confirm that for yourself!
Click here to learn more about the cost of Full Mouth Dental Implants.
HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS
We use only the highest quality dental implants and prosthetics. Most other dental implant specialists use only four implants, which lack the stability, durability, and longevity of using six. We use six or more, at no extra cost to you. You’ll be able to live your life fully, with the assurance that you’ve made the best possible decision.
At our office, we know that choosing to get dental implants is a big decision. We care about your experience, and we want you to feel confident in your choice. That’s why we offer a 10-year guarantee on all dental implant procedures.
- WHY GET FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Our full mouth dental implant system offers a reliable, permanent solution for tooth loss. Our modern dental implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth, and allow you to live the full, healthy lifestyle you know you deserve.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are medical-grade titanium posts that permanently anchor to your jaw. Prosthetic crowns are then placed onto the posts, giving you permanent teeth that look and feel completely natural.
The implants replace the roots of your teeth, and they are virtually immune to infection, damage, and decay. This prevents both gum disease and bone loss from continuing, and allows healing and recovery to begin.
Our full mouth dental implant system involves completely replacing all of your teeth with implants and prosthetics. Using six dental implants as anchors, we’re able to give you a completely new, completely natural smile.
Do I need full mouth dental implants?
If you have missing or damaged teeth, suffer from severe gum disease, or have endured trauma to the mouth, you’re a good candidate for full mouth dental implants.
Our full mouth dental implant system can restore your confidence and ability to live a healthy lifestyle.
Without implants, you risk:
- Your smile. Missing teeth greatly affect the look of your smile. With implants, you’ll have the confidence to smile freely and laugh without hesitation once again.
- Your ability to eat what you want. Damaged or missing teeth can make enjoying some foods painful and difficult, and dentures often don’t provide enough stability for eating foods such as steak, popcorn, and nuts. With dental implants, you can eat what you want, when you want.
- Your breath. Let’s face it. Gum disease stinks in more ways than one. Once bacteria has reached your roots, it’s nearly impossible to eliminate bad breath no matter how diligent you are. A dental implant procedure will actually remove bacteria from your mouth, and your new titanium structures will prevent it from coming back.
- Your looks. When you lose healthy teeth, your jawbone begins to shrink and deteriorate. This can change the shape of your face, making you look older. Dental implants prevent continued bone loss, helping you to maintain your natural facial structure.
- Your health. Did you know that your oral health actually affects your overall health? Unhealthy levels of bacteria and tooth loss have been linked with cardiovascular health, diabetes, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s, and more. When your dental implant procedure removes unhealthy bacteria from your mouth, it also removes unnecessary risks to your health.
Why is full mouth dental implant restoration my best choice?
While full or partial dentures, bridges, and traditional implants may be right for some people, most patients find that our full mouth dental implants are the best choice.
- Full Mouth Dental Implants give you a permanent solution. They are strong, durable, and designed to last a lifetime.
- You’ll never go without teeth again. Our modern implant system allows us to remove and replace all of your teeth on the very same day.
- Dental implants have a 97-99% success rate. This is the highest success rate of any other procedure in medicine.
- You can look your best. Smile, laugh, and live with confidence. Full mouth dental implants look just like natural teeth, and they’ll help restore your natural facial structure.
- You’ll be able to eat whatever you want. Full mouth dental implants function just like real teeth so you can once again enjoy all your favorite foods.
- Dental implants are your best choice for lasting health. Unlike dentures and bridges, full mouth dental implants stop bacteria and bone loss in their tracks.
- You can confidently enjoy an active lifestyle. Your full mouth dental implants will look and feel like natural teeth. You’ll be comfortable and confident, and ready to fully enjoy living your life.
- TEETH IN ONE DAY
It can be easy to feel discomforted with your smile if a part of your smile is missing. Dr. Ruparelia and her team can help you feel confident in your smile once again. With our full mouth dental implants streamlined system, you’ll be able to leave our practice with a brighter, healthier-looking smile!
At Cascades Center for Dental Health, our team of dental experts aims to give you the best possible experience, complemented with expertise that can further your dental wellness. Schedule your first consultation with us today to find out if our Teeth in One Day program can help give you a picture-perfect smile.
How does the Teeth In One Day procedure begin?
The first step toward your new smile is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ruparelia. The consultation is complimentary and during which. you will learn what you can expect as well as if this mode of treatment is right for you. If you have decided to follow through with our Teeth in One Day, the next step is to undergo pre-procedure examination.
What is the pre-procedure exam like for Teeth In One Day?
During the pre-procedure exam, you’ll meet with Dr. Ruparelia who will help you determine your implant needs. You and Dr. Ruparelia will discuss what you’d like your new teeth to look and feel like. At this step, your treatment plan for your Teeth in One Day will be finalized.
What can I expect following the Teeth In One Day procedure?
After your Teeth In One Day procedure, you’ll be able to leave our office with a brand new, natural-looking smile! These full mouth dental implants will look, feel, and function like authentic teeth. Dr. Ruparelia recommends that you take a few days following your procedure to take things easy. You’ll be able to return to your normal lifestyle after this brief period of ease.
What can I expect in regards to recovery?
Most patients will be able to resume eating normally and return to work within a few days after their procedure. Over the next couple of weeks, your gum tissues will heal, enabling you to see how you feel with your new teeth. Dr. Ruparelia a few weeks after your surgery, and he will personally make sure everything is healing just as it should.
A follow-up appointment will be scheduled with Dr. Ruparelia a few weeks after your surgery to check on the status of your recovery.
When can I expect permanent teeth from the Teeth in One Day procedure?
Once you’ve given your mouth the proper time to heal and your dental implants have stabilized, it’s time to receive your new, permanent teeth! The appearance and functionality of these implants will resemble that of natural teeth.
How do I care for my new teeth?
You will take care of your new teeth just as you would with your natural teeth! No specialty care instructions are necessary!
Modern dentistry has come a long way in its ability to provide lasting solutions for tooth loss. In previous years, even the best options couldn’t fully give you back your lifestyle. Dentures needed to be removed at night and favorite foods were off limits. Even bridges couldn’t stop continued tooth decay and bone loss.
Today, our new full mouth dental implant systems offer a permanent and natural-looking solution. They look and feel like real teeth, and they actually prevent continued bone loss.
YOUR NEW LIFE STARTS NOW
With full mouth dental implants, there are no long recovery periods and no dentures. You’ll walk out of our office on the day of your procedure with new teeth.
Your full mouth implants will look, feel, and function just like natural teeth. You’ll regain your confidence and your lifestyle. And you’ll be ready for your new life in just one day.