VitaLife’s full-mouth dental implant system offers a reliable, permanent solution for tooth loss. Our modern dental implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth, and allow you to live the full, healthy lifestyle you know you deserve.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are medical-grade titanium posts that permanently anchor to your jaw. Prosthetic crowns are then placed onto the posts, giving you permanent teeth that look and feel completely natural.
The implants replace the roots of your teeth, and they are virtually immune to infection, damage, and decay. This prevents both gum disease and bone loss from continuing, and allows healing and recovery to begin.
Our full-mouth dental implant system involves completely replacing all of your teeth with implants and prosthetics. Using six dental implants as anchors, we’re able to give you a completely new, completely natural smile.
Do I need full-mouth dental implants?
If you have missing or damaged teeth, suffer from severe gum disease, or have endured trauma to the mouth, you’re a good candidate for full-mouth dental implants.
VitaLife’s dental implant system can restore your confidence and ability to live a healthy lifestyle.
Without implants, you risk:
- Your smile. Missing teeth greatly affect the look of your smile. With implants, you’ll have the confidence to smile freely and laugh without hesitation once again.
- Your ability to eat what you want. Damaged or missing teeth can make enjoying some foods painful and difficult, and dentures often don’t provide enough stability for eating foods such as steak, popcorn, and nuts. With dental implants, you can eat what you want, when you want.
- Your breath. Let’s face it. Gum disease stinks in more ways than one. Once bacteria has reached your roots, it’s nearly impossible to eliminate bad breath no matter how diligent you are. A dental implant procedure will actually remove bacteria from your mouth, and your new titanium structures will prevent it from coming back.
- Your looks. When you lose healthy teeth, your jawbone begins to shrink and deteriorate. This can change the shape of your face, making you look older. Dental implants prevent continued bone loss, helping you to maintain your natural facial structure.
- Your health. Did you know that your oral health actually affects your overall health? Unhealthy levels of bacteria and tooth loss have been linked with cardiovascular health, diabetes, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s, and more. When your dental implant procedure removes unhealthy bacteria from your mouth, it also removes unnecessary risks to your health.
Why is VitaLife’s full-mouth dental implant restoration my best choice?
While full or partial dentures, bridges, and traditional implants may be right for some people, most patients find that our VitaLife Dental Implants are the best choice.
- VitaLife Dental Implants give you a permanent solution. VitaLife Dental Implants are strong, durable, and designed to last a lifetime.
- You’ll never go without teeth again. Our modern implant system allows us to remove and replace all of your teeth on the very same day.
- Dental implants have a 97-99% success rate. This is the highest success rate of any other procedure in medicine.
- You can look your best. Smile, laugh, and live with confidence. VitaLife Dental Implants look just like natural teeth, and they’ll help restore your natural facial structure.
- You’ll be able to eat whatever you want. VitaLife Dental Implants function just like real teeth so you can once again enjoy all your favorite foods.
- Dental implants are your best choice for lasting health. Unlike dentures and bridges, VitaLife Dental Implants stop bacteria and bone loss in their tracks.
- You can confidently enjoy an active lifestyle. Your VitaLife Dental implants will look and feel like natural teeth. You’ll be comfortable and confident, and ready to fully enjoy living your life.
Are you ready to discover if VitaLife Dental Implants are right for you? Schedule your initial consultation today.